Hello From New Zealand!

Options
Hi All,

My name is Danielle and I come from Wellington, New Zealand. I started my weight loss journey on the 15th December 2012 and have lost a total of 8kg so far - I would like to lose 15-20kg all up.

Is there anyone out there that is from Wellington?

I have had huge success so far and am happy to share my weight loss tips and answer any questions :)

Best wishes everyone!!

Danielle

Replies

• Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Nice loss so far! Keep up the good work and stay motivated and you will have no problem with the rest! :)
  • piste9
    piste9 Posts: 8
    Options
    Yay! Another Wellingtonian. Consider yourself added! I just wrote a blog post on mfp outlining my goals for this year. So we can motivate each other!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    From Auckland myself and welcome! There is a Kiwi thread here, search for it and you may find some Wellingtonians lurking.
    Good luck - this site is fantastic!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thankyou i was about to give up hope!!! Im from NZ too and yep also from Wellington. So all of you replying on here send me a friend request be happy to support my fellow kiwis!!
  • tomofnz
    tomofnz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Danielle that's amazing progress, inspiring.

Another Wellington member here, last used this app at the beginning of 2012 and lost 7kgs, but back to exactly the same weight I started at a year ago. So far, been back counting and exercising a week, and lost 1 kgs. Some progress!

Where's your favourite place to exercise outdoors Wellington? I love strolling along the waterfront, but it's rarely a run around there as I like to check out the scenery too much to run past it.

I've signed up for the Waitarere great forest walk, but there's plently of other closer events. Anyone else doing anything like this? I know roundthebays is just round the corner.

I signed up to the forest walk as it's in April, giving me enough time to train for, and I think events like this are a great challenge to keep motivated.

http://www.greatforest.org.nz/

Nice to meet you all.
    Tom