HRM suggestions

Options
Looking to buy a HRM.. So many to choose from.. What do you have and do you like it?? Is it accurate?? I want one that gives an amount of calories burned. Thanks for the info

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT60 with GPS. The distances always match google earth and the calories seems pretty consistent and accurate. I can also use it to track my workouts, keep track of my weight and it has fitness programs to guide me from over or under training. The batteries can be changed out yourself, the chest strap is soft and is machine washable, and the watch isn't too bulky to wear around.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I have the Nikey Imara - it's pretty good and got it for 99$/Canadian Dollars. I did find the watch difficult to set up - you had to do finger "twister" to hold all the buttons at once, and although I was told Nikey didn't have a lot of interference from other HRM's or machines - My car computer interferes with it.

I'm looking to upgrade and I know Polar is the #1 suggested.
  • HulaCherry
    Options
    I have a Polar HRM and I love it! Very accurate. Gives you calories burned, logs all of your workouts, stopwatch, etc... It lasted for a solid year before I had to get a new battery. Love, love, love it. :-D