It is 8:45pm and I still have 396 calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    i always have left over cals...if i am full and don't need to eat then i don't. if i have way to many left i try having a hot chocolate adds cals and is nice and sweet after dinner.
  • CraigR901
    Options
    It is totally up to you. If you are hungry use them. If not don't.
  • xViccas27
    Options
    If you're hungry, eat. If not, don't. Simple.

My dad about beat this into my brain when I started counting calories.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    If you had gnawing hunger all day, I would eat them!!
    I virtually never have hunger, even when I was eating 1500 calories. The only time I felt hungry was if I knew I would be eating out and having a huge meal so I would try to compensate earlier in the day with less calories. Other wise I don't feel hungry. (Doesn't mean I don't think about food, but that's out of boredom/ emotional reasons not actual hunger)
  • lleonard88
    Options
    I found that pine nuts are extremely helpful with hunger. Although 1 serving is 222 calories from Kirkland brand, it doesn't matter because after I'm finished eating them with some water I feel pretty full. I've incorporated them into my daily diet and am loving them!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    If you've been hungry all day and still have nearly 400 calories left I would eat them! PB and celery or something! Or if you have a nutritional hole, like low iron or calcium eat to fill that!

400 calories is a third of my day! I can't imagine having 400 calories left right now.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    if you're not hungry..why not save them for another day when things don't go so well.
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I generally eat my exercise calories back, but sometimes on a very high calorie burn day, I end up with a few extra then I usually will go over in calories the next day (especially if it is a rest day). It all evens out in the end.