Popcorn and Ketchup?

Options

Replies

• dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with hot sauce is my go to snack.

This is the way to go if you can handle the hot stuff. You'll save yourself a few calories as well.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.

Keep an eye on the cals in the ketchup and remember that every one says that popcorn is good for weight loss but they use corn to fatten pigs. There is a surplus of corn in the west and they try and tell us that it is good for us.

lol

no
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with Siracha.
    Best. Thing. Ever.

yes...do you dip? or mix it? :/

Dip it! I use Siracha or Tapatio depending on my mood.
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Popcorn and salsa is yummy! Use chopsticks when dipping the popcorn (hot air popped only) so that you can get just the right amount of salsa. Also, for non-experienced chopsticks people, it stretches the snack out for a long time.
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    popcorn and Jalapeno juice instead of butter.

Tabasco and eggs
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    popcorn and sriracha = delicious. popcorn and salsa is good too.

i dont like ketchup so ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I used to love mac and cheese with a can of tuna in it and siracha on top. It was like my staple while going through nursing school. I miss it.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    okay that is just gross.. I hate popcorn but that sounds really gross to have popcorn and ketchup together..
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I used to love mac and cheese with a can of tuna in it and siracha on top. It was like my staple while going through nursing school. I miss it.

I make something similar, mac and cheese, tuna, and peas. It's soooo good. Don't know what sriracha is though
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

I make something similar, mac and cheese, tuna, and peas. It's soooo good. Don't know what sriracha is though

Sriracha, made from sun ripened chilies, is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow mein or on anything to add a delicious, spicy taste.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love popcorn and ketchup too. Of course, I like ketchup with most everything.

I also love popcorn and sriracha

One of my most popular ways to prepare popcorn is to spray it with olive oil, and add LOTS of ground black pepper, smoked Spanish paprika, salt, onion powder, and powdered thyme. Yum!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with Siracha.
    Best. Thing. Ever.

Tastes like love. a tasty firestorm of love.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    i've never tried it. i was driving to a work site with someone, and he said a twix candy bar and sour cream and onion lays potato chips together. the man swears by it

It is...i love it. :) but in moderation now.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with Siracha.
    Best. Thing. Ever.

yes...do you dip? or mix it? :/
    What is Siracha??? :embarassed:
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Sriracha, made from sun ripened chilies, is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow mein or on anything to add a delicious, spicy taste.
    So K, Where do ya'll live? never heard of it in Texas :noway:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I just discovered the amazingness of popcorn and Reese's Pieces mixed together. BAM! So good.
  • dcuevas6235
    Options
    Mayonnaise and cheese sandwiches. Everyone thinks its so weird that I do that! I just know its terrible for me.
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Popcorn hot w peanut M&M's
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have a few:
    Popcorn with sliced jalapeno peppers
    Popcorn with plain m&ms
    Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with plain Lays potato chips crushed inside
    I'll have to try popcorn with sirachi. I love sirachi!