Needed to see it side by side...

Options
In one week I will be celebrating the 4 year anniversary of the day I decided to actually try to lose weight then keep it off.
The plan was to do a side-by-side, then post it that day... but we're all know how it goes when you're quite surprised by what you see...
I honestly had no idea the difference was this, wow.

[img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r573/supertracylynn/public progress/Slide2_zpsc358663c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r573/supertracylynn/public progress/Slide1_zps350da786.jpg[/img]

Not too shabby for following the eat-less-move-more, and slow-and-steady, if I do say so myself!

Thank you for the team effort to fix the images! <3

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You are incredible!
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    In one week I will be celebrating the 4 year anniversary of the day I decided to actually try to lose weight then keep it off.
    The plan was to do a side-by-side, then post it that day... but we're all know how it goes when you're quite surprised by what you see...
    I honestly had no idea the difference was this, wow.

Slide2_zpsc358663c.jpg

Slide1_zps350da786.jpg

Not too shabby for following the eat-less-move-more, and slow-and-steady, if I do say so myself!

Now I feel lame for having been here for over a year and failing at my first attempt at posting a photo... I might need some help here...
  • ashleymmannisto
    ashleymmannisto Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh they worked! YOu look awesome!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

What a transformation! You are incredible!

Thank you!!!
  • ashleymmannisto
    ashleymmannisto Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Also, awesome at the eat less move more method! That's what my husband and I are doing! Nothing to special, just going to the gym 4 days a week (unless I work we can't make it :() and eating better! :) Awesome to see it working for someone!
  • rebeccaker
    rebeccaker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Such a great job!! Any you look great! I hope to be there one day!
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I cannot even begin to tell you again how proud I am of you. You are so phenomenal! I puffy heart you so hardcore!!
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    I cannot even begin to tell you again how proud I am of you. You are so phenomenal! I puffy heart you so hardcore!!

You made the side-by-side sound so much easier than it actually was, LOL!

I pooofy heart you too!
    :love:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Its just night and day. If I didn't know any better, your a whole different person.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and 10 years younger!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    you are amazing, what an awesome inspiration.. you look phenomenal... rock it girl, you earned it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • krislati
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! You make me want to have that day when I can show my before and after shots!!
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look like an athlete now....fit and happy. Big congrats to you.
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Its just night and day. If I didn't know any better, your a whole different person.
    The funny part, is you're more right than you thought - health is more than skin/fat deep!
    You look amazing and 10 years younger!
    This made me laugh, simply because I was 23 in the first picture, and I'll be 28 on Friday, lol
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW you are quite the inspiration! Wonderful job!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I agree, you do look even younger, and so fit (wolf whistle)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look like a lean mean machine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!