Post Your Fat Picture!

Options
So, one of the reasons that I started this is because I was looking through pics that I had posted on facebook over the last year and one of them from my vacation to Florida in September really struck me. I remember looking at it and thinking that I don't want to be this person any more. I think it's made worse by the beautiful scenery surrounding me.

P2BUm.jpg

This thread should serve as a reminder of where we have come from. The images here shouldn't be something that we look back at to feel bad about ourselves, but more so to look at at those times when you're feeling that it's too hard and not worth it and tell yourself that this... this WAS you, but it doesn't have to BE you.

Everyone has that one picture of themselves that seems to highlight every single one of what they feel to be their physical imperfections. The one above is mine. Instead of hiding from it, we should face it head on and say that this is what we want to change. This is not the person that we want to be. Remember to look back at the past you with love, but realize that it is time to say goodbye.

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    How do I post pictures??
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How do I post pictures??

Couch the URL of the image in image tags, but make sure they are in lower case. Like this: P2BUm.jpg but instead of IMG use img

Does that make sense? I'm bad at explaining these things sometimes.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    How do I post pictures??

Couch the URL of the image in image tags, but make sure they are in lower case. Like this: P2BUm.jpg but instead of IMG use img

Does that make sense? I'm bad at explaining these things sometimes.

hahahaha Not at all! But I'll figure it out! ;)
  • Angiemo3
    Angiemo3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have to reduce the size of my photos in "paint" or something else, then place them in a Photobucket account http://s203.beta.photobucket.com/ and then I copy the HTML code and paste it in here
  • angelams1019
    Options
    l931c9vm49eekfs8lit.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    I did it!! lol

I'm a work in progress! Still have a long way to go! :)
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this doesn't work....I tend to not be good at this. :-\ LOL

OPHGRADUATION2_zpsde84a73e.jpg
  • Angiemo3
    Angiemo3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is not the worst pic, this is just the only one I can find that I have not deleted. I am very careful to only get 2-3 pictures taken a year. It is sad because there are very few pics of me and my kids together. The worst pictures of me by far are the ones that show me sitting down.
    IMG_4145small_zps6be02ebd.jpg
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I just had to do some SERIOUS digging to find a pic that isn't already on my profile lol. We're talking MYSPACE digging here haha. Its just my face but you get the point.

milahcute001_zps1564e301.jpg
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    this was me at my heaviest RIGHT AFTER i gave birth to my first and only child. It's now 3+ years later and I've lost weight... and gained some back.... so here I am again trying to lose again but using more permanent, habit forming, healthy changes.

[img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/Fitness/Body Shots/weightloss002-1.jpg[/img]

This is hard for me because pre-baby I was pretty thin.... Not "in shape" ...but I was never used to be considered heavy.... it bothers me a lot actually.

TODAY I am about 15 lbs lighter but I have a lot more muscle.... so there's a noticable difference between this photo and who I am today. However I'm still a far 30+lbs from my goal weight.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    110lbs ago - yes - if I have a bad day I just need to look at this photo to know where I am never going to go back to ;-) I like having a neck, and not just double chins ;-)

DarkHair-1.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Awesome job Elleinnz!!
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    l.jpg

I actually had to track this one down from my old myspace account! Ugh. So fat, so miserable, so insecure. Never again.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    110lbs ago - yes - if I have a bad day I just need to look at this photo to know where I am never going to go back to ;-) I like having a neck, and not just double chins ;-)

DarkHair-1.jpg

You have made an AMAZING transformation! Great job.
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options

DarkHair-1.jpg

You look INCREDIBLE! I wouldn't even know it was the same person. Such an inspiration :drinker:
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Here's my up-to-date "FAT" photo.... where I'm starting from on this newest attempt to diet.... but trying to do it the healthy way this time!
    [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/Fitness/Body Shots/168_zpsb7d17def.jpg[/img]
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options

DarkHair-1.jpg

Wow... this is a really amazing transformation.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I found this pic yesterday, and it literally took my breath away. I think this is the first time I have looked at a picture and actually realized how heavy I was. It was taken by one of my employees on my 40th birthday, 2 years ago:

Fitnesspal.jpg

I can't post it without posting a more recent one though. This one was taken a few months ago, and I am down about 20 pounds from this point:

MyFitnessPal.jpg
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    Never!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I don't know how to make my before one smaller...its in my profile pics tho. There, fixed it!!