Paul Mckenna Hypnotic Gastric Band

Options

Replies

• AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Placebos only work as long as you believe.

Unrelated, the virtual gastric band thing really really works! Really really!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I couldn't afford a real dog, so I hypmotized myself to believe I have one. No pet dander, no more loneliness.

Hahaha, I <3 you! ;)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    So, what's your plan for when your mind is no longer convinced that you've had a gastric bypass?
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    Hypnosis is not about 'going under'. It's about sending direct messages to the subconscious while in a relaxed state.

Your subconscious takes in every experience you have and it shapes how you perceive and process information. It has been scientifically proven for decades. You subconscious is far more powerful than your conscious mind...

"Out of the 2 Million bits of information which approach us every second, the conscious mind can only register 7+/- bits, whereas the subconscious mind computes 140+/-. "

In fact, studies suggest that more than 75% of our daily activities are regulated by the subconscious mind, including functions that are keeping you alive right now.
  • LouE
    LouE Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Surely its the same as everyone else here, people count calories, therefore eat less than normal nd go to the gym, when you get to your target weight you still ave to count calories, so when i get to my target weight i still have to eat smaller portions and not pick t biscuits at work!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    scrolled through comments...

saw Dr. Oz mentioned...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but REALLY?
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Placebo effects... gotta love them...
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    why post negative stuff just dont bother if you have nothing nice to say
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear stats on results. got any?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I smell troll.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

dont post then
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Some people swear by hypnosis for quitting smoking. I say, if you have enough of an open mind to try it, you may have enough of an open mind for it to work on you. Good luck, let us know how it goes, and hopefully you weren't also turned into a manchurian candidate.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options

I smell troll.
    meaning?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

I smell troll.
    I certainly hope so.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    I would like to hear stats on results. got any?

only done it 6pm last night first results in 28/1/13 will let you know
  • LouE
    Options

I totally agree, i am quite surprised people are *****y, what happened to supporting each other? Who cares wether someone has surgery, counts calories, goes to the gym 7 days a week or has hypnosis? Surely weight loss is weight loss which is what this site is about?
  • LouE
    Options
    Oh and i stopped smoking 11 yrs ago after hypnosis, had no willpower to do it alone.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    Surely its the same as everyone else here, people count calories, therefore eat less than normal nd go to the gym, when you get to your target weight you still ave to count calories, so when i get to my target weight i still have to eat smaller portions and not pick t biscuits at work!

i dont calorie count only on here he promotes eat what you want but portion control etc it cost me £6 so cant really complain if has no benifit to myself :-0 wait and see
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

dont post then

Hmm, posting on public forums and then not expecting a response? Or better still only hearing what you want? You KNOW you haven't had gastric surgery, how can buying a book and CD or getting "hypnotised" change this?
This discussion has been closed.