Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

needing more support

Options
well folks its been a rough past few days.. I'm drained emotionally & physically. Me and my boyfriend broke up on Sunday....& i guess you could say i'm not doing too awesome w/ it...lots of things still up in the air & i'm just confused....I need more support than normal it seems. Yes i know im a strong person....but the strong ppl are allowed to have moments of weakness too. On top of that i have 3 comedy shows this week, I had one last night, one tonight and one on friday. so yeah def taking a lot out on me this past week...and its only tuesday. :noway: I use some new friends on here & some ppl to chat w/....feel free to add me or mesg me.

Have a great day mfp peeps :drinker:

Replies

• Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady, I'm already your friend on here but I had no idea what was going on. I am so sorry about this. I know how hard this type of situation can be and honestly if you need to talk, I am here. Please feel free to message me if you want to talk about this or even just talk about anything. I am here for you. Hang in there and I am proud of how strong you are being despite all this. I would be a mess.

Thinking of you. Andrea
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it." - Winston Churchill
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and yes ill take you up on that
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Love you boo. Text me more often :)
  • btini23
    Options
    I really like that quote from Winston Churchill... I'm going to use that. =]

As for needing motivation and going through it all just remind yourself it's only getting better from here. I know it's not anything profound but it's the truth.

You have been such an inspiration to me to make sure I eat right and get active. Every time I open MFP I see you working it and it makes me feel good to know it can be done. So thank you and keep it up. =]
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I really like that quote from Winston Churchill... I'm going to use that. =]

As for needing motivation and going through it all just remind yourself it's only getting better from here. I know it's not anything profound but it's the truth.

You have been such an inspiration to me to make sure I eat right and get active. Every time I open MFP I see you working it and it makes me feel good to know it can be done. So thank you and keep it up. =]

thank you :)