Sugar problems

Hello. I have been having problem with my sugar intake! I am reaching my daily calories but go over on sugar each day. I don't eat loads of sweet things. I have low fat natural yogurt with some raspberries e.t.c but i am worried this is going to make me not lose weight.

Can someone help!

Replies

• TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    I looked at your food diary and it looks like there may not be much you can do because you don't eat a whole lot of sugary stuff. So unless you are dieabetic or on the verge I wouldn't worry about it. You seem to be doing ok on your calories and thats what helps for weight loss.
  • justine702
    justine702 Posts: 3 Member
    i have been noticing the same problem with me! and i havent even been eating that much sugar... i hope it doesnt effect the weight losing process!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Sugar won't stop you from losing weight if you eat at a deficit. The only reason I limit sugar is because it causes me to have more sugar cravings. You're probably getting a good amount of sugar from fruit. If you want to cut down on sugar, try to eat berries and/or grapefruit because they have less sugar than most fruits.