Looking for motivational friends :)

Options
I've been on this weight loss journey for several years now going back and forth. I need to stick with it this time so I'd like to find some friends to help me do just that. Add me if you would like to help! Thanks!

5'3" 180 lbs right now - goal is 150 lbs

Replies

• Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Feel free to add me always around for support, motivation could also do with some myselfx
  • peachy0987
    peachy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's pretty much right were I am right now. I'm 5'4'' 174.8 (as of this morning), but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be the shape I was when I weighed 150.
  • aynsleyjohnson
    Options
    I too have been on an up and down ride with this, so any motivation from anyone is greatly appreciated!! WE CAN DO THIS :)
  • thisisit40
    Options
    here for support too! please add me as a friend:)
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to think I'm pretty motivated. I'll be more then willing to share the energy If you're down. I know seeing people do work always gets me fired up to do something, be it run lift or whatever I can get in. Maybe we can help eachother.
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm always looking for more friends! I will send you a friend request :)
  • lmnesbit75
    lmnesbit75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more female friends. People please feel free to add me.
  • milliem1
    Options
    Hey i'm new to this and looking for friends too, i'm 5'5 147 pounds and looking to lose about 20 pounds, feel free to add me or whatever :)