BodyMedia Fit Link

Hello, I'm Theresa new MFP user. Does anyone use one of the versions of the BodyMedia
that tracks your calerie burn? I am thinking of buying one, but there are three versions and I
want to get the one that is easiest to use. In their reviews, I saw that consumers don't like its food app, but use
MFP. Can you upload the info into it or do you just type in the days results. Someone suggested that women can
instead of wearing on their arm, you can put in bra cup on left side of body. That would be awesome, if it gives accurate info.

Replies

• insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Greetings!

I have the BodyMedia Link so that I can see my minute by minute progress on my phone. Yes, the food log for BodyMedia really does suck. I recently likend mine to MFP, but still kind of figuring out how it works. MFP is soooo much easier when tracking food, there is so much more in the database and can detect food items that you may have spelled wrong.

You will log your food with MFP and it will transmit to your BodyMedia. The 2 will communicate with eachother and make calorie in/out adjustments. I really like my BodyMedia, it helps to keep me accountable with a little more accuracy other than relying on calorie burn amount from the machine or the approximate calorie burn from the pre-programmed exercise logs.

Good luck to you!!!! Just remember in the end, we can have thousands of tools, but the number 1 tool is you. *Cheers*
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    I have the Link. Love that I can see progress in real time on my phone.

I use MFP to log my meals, and the BMF to make sure I'm hitting my activity goals.

I've had it since Thanksgiving. Most time I forget I'm even wearing it, I've almost hopped in the shower in the morning a couple of times with it on.