Questions for other busty women on workout dvds...

Options
2»

Replies

• Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD36 and love Jillian michaels dvd's she does use jumping jacks and some other plyometrics, but you can substitute the jumps for another cardio moves. plus I have a shock absorber sports bra. love it!! very supportive and not too constricting at all. I also heard Moving comfort makes a great bra too.
  • MsBluelipstick
    Options
    Not a really good one if you have large breast...I spent 150$ for a proper bra :/ You can always double up sports bras but it gets uncomfrotable

I agree with the "Walk away the pounds" DVD's...free on youtube or super cheap at walmart
  • moveyourself
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm very large chested, and like you, I'm on a tight budget. I can't afford fancy sports bras. I can only rely on my two genie bras. It actually does help. I wear two at a time when I'm working out. I don't if you can afford to buy them, but they're like 20 bucks at rite aid or walgreens.
    I use fitnessblender on youtube and I LOVE it. Their videos are pretty easy follow, and I like how they don't use music in the background. It's all very simple, so I can really focus on my workout.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

They have a large variety of workouts. some are low impact, which I tend to stick to.
  • SouthernCynthia
    SouthernCynthia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's Five Really Big Miles! You won't regret it. You can choose to walk at a brisk pace or boost a bit whenever you do invest in that sports bra. I'm a DDD, but I love to boost, so I wear a good bra and a cheap sports bra while I workout and it usually does the trick. My daughter's a G and the double bra trick doesn't work as well for her so I understand. Just give the Leslie Sansone workouts a try.
  • SouthernCynthia
    SouthernCynthia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Free on youtube! Wow! Thanks!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    another vote for more than one bra. for me, i do a basic cotton bra, a plain inexpensive sports bra over that, then a "compression" tank over that (can definitely find this kind of workout-tank at target). I usually put a regular, loose fitting top over that.
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I use a minimizer style bra, your basic Playtex, no under wire but lots of firm spandex!
  • msfidget
    Options
    fitnessblender.com has a number of workouts that are challenging without being overly jump oriented (or the jumping is a small enough part that modifying does not totally nerf the workout).

Wearing a supportive underwire bra topped with a cheapy sports bra also helps surprisingly much.

I was going to say the same thing- I love fitnessblender.com!! Check out the low impact workouts. All the videos are free and you can search by length, intensity, equipment needed (most need none or dumbbells).

I'm *only* a D but I used to wear two sports bras (or one and a compression tank) until I bought a really good sports bra from Sports Basement. Check the clearance racks- I got mine for $20. When you can afford it, Moving Comfort makes really good sports bras that come in bra sizes based on measurements rather than just S M L XL. IMO, it's worth it to find the money for a good bra. :)