Hey all

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Kimie

Over the past year I've dealt with a lot of personal stress and drama and because of that, I've found myself lying around the house, eating all the junk food and unhealthy foods I could get my hands on. When I realized what was going on and that I'd put on 60+ pounds, I'd resorted to taking the "make-me-skinny" pills, eating little, or not at all, but when it wasn't working, I went back to eating everything in sight again.

I want to go back to having a healthy body and a healthy mindset. I look forward to meeting people who share my problems and goals and hopefully, losing all that not so nice looking extra weight!

Replies

• amwood83
    amwood83 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy the journey!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimie,
    Welcome. You'll find lots of support here. Your realization that what you were doing wasn't working is a good one. Now on to more healthy ways of making a lifestyle change! Good luck on your journey.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and well wishes to you on your journey! MFP offers great easy to use tools and places where you can meet people. There's tons of support and motivation here. It's great that there are so many people aiming for the same goal! "Health" :flowerforyou:
  • KimieKitsune
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :bigsmile: