Hi from UK

flowerofshona
flowerofshona Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,
I joined yesterday and its a brilliant site !!!!
I have lost 6 stone but have a long way to go yet, this site has boosted me and is helping me control my food and exercise which i needed :smile:
Im inspired by what i have read on here and hope i can get to my goal this time :)
I livve in Dorset in the UK on the South coast, married no childern but 5 dogs and a few other pets. Had cancer 2 years ago and im now ready to get fit and change my life !!
Love gardening and im enjoying the gym and swimming so much :love:

Replies

• Hello all,
    I joined yesterday and its a brilliant site !!!!
    I have lost 6 stone but have a long way to go yet, this site has boosted me and is helping me control my food and exercise which i needed :smile:
    Im inspired by what i have read on here and hope i can get to my goal this time :)
    I livve in Dorset in the UK on the South coast, married no childern but 5 dogs and a few other pets. Had cancer 2 years ago and im now ready to get fit and change my life !!
    Love gardening and im enjoying the gym and swimming so much :love:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:drinker: You are so right about this being an amazing site. Sorry about you having been ill, I hope things are okay now?:smooched: I have my four legged children also. My two legged ones are off raising children of their own. :happy: I wish you all the best of life in good health:heart:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks all :flowerforyou:
  • Hey flower,

I'm from uk too, south wales.

This site is cool for the food and excersise logs, but the forums are great too, plenty of information and general chat

Al
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! This site is an excellent tool to aid in weight-loss. Just keeping track of what you eat has amazing benefits and also teaches you about portion control for later on, when you are trying to maintain.

Anyway, best of luck!!!
    Tami
This discussion has been closed.