To old,

Options
I feel like i'm to old to be doing this every post i look at they are only young. 49 ;(

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am 42, and I am doing it! I also have some friends here that are my age. We are here!!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    If it helps I feel really old. And act old. Its kinda sad that my mom goes out more than me. Good luck. MFP has a wide variety of people.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I'm 59.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    definitely not too old...you need to do this for you...age is nothing but a number!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    over the last 42 months I have went from not being able to stand @560 lbs. to now being able to do pretty much what i want 311 lbs. lost and I am 42 years old so no age is just a number..... Best of Luck
  • leosaunt
    Options
    I'm 55!... definitely not too old!. I know my friends are similar in age too. :-)
  • MAV9855
    MAV9855 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Regardless of age we still have an opportunity to get healthy and need support to accomplish our goal. You can add me as a friend if you want to. I will be the oldest :smile:
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm 51, Add me as a friend if you would like, we can do this together old or not.
  • hoosierlad
    hoosierlad Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 60 and can say I almost never feel too old for anything...exception being after killer workout and muscles hurt, I sometimes say "I'm getting old" (don't mean it ! LOL). Geez, I'm going to live forever so still in my toddler years....act like it too !
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 and feel better than I did in my 40's. I don't believe anyone should put an age limit on losing weight and getting healthy!
  • stestut
    stestut Posts: 42
    Options
    You're not too old!! I"m 44 next month and have had great success with MFP! I journal almost every day...sometimes I just need a "mental day" or two. You can do it!!!:wink:
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im 47 and its so much easier than I had thought. You can do it once you get into the mode:))) No excuses, just do it!
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am 57. The only way you can't do it is if you decide you can't.
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    over the last 42 months I have went from not being able to stand @560 lbs. to now being able to do pretty much what i want 311 lbs. lost and I am 42 years old so no age is just a number..... Best of Luck
    Incredible and awesome work! Keep it up. I started at 270 when I was 49. I am now 208lb at 50 and hope to be my goal (185ish) by 51.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Never too old. "Never give up, Never surrender!".
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I didn't even start running until I was 45. I'll be participating in my 8th or 9th half marathon this May and possibly my first marathon in the fall. I'll be 50 in 6 weeks.

Age is just a number.
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 next month! You are certainly not too old!!!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I plan on living to be 100 yrs old. At 42, I am not even half way. You're only as old as you feel.
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Never too old. "Never give up, Never surrender!".

LOVE this!!!!:love:
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    62 here and doing it ... never felt better! 41lbs lost so far!