Buffalo wild wings and hockey

Options
2»

Replies

• lmdrake73
    lmdrake73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I had contacted BWW about nutritional information since I too didn't find it on their website. I did get a response from them and they had emailed one to me. You may want to ask them if they still have one to provide. Good luck.:smile:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Am SO glad hockey's starting up finally ...... (was especially nervous of a sports dryspell after Super Bowl) ....... we watch the Rangers, Islanders, Penguins & Flyers ......

Usually watch at home, but if we do go out, I get a burger with some toppings, no roll, no fries ...... and either diet cola or beer ....... I work those calories into the rest of my day ....... and just to be on the safe side, I make sure I get to the gym :drinker:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    YIPPEEE!!!!!! FOR SATURDAY!!! TRIPLE HEADER!!!!!! oh yeah, WINGS HOCKEY< BOOZE!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Fark hockey. The billionaires and millionaires decided it was time to suck more money out of the poor fans...
    They deserve to be punished. WE should be on strike from supporting them.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Fark hockey. The billionaires and millionaires decided it was time to suck more money out of the poor fans...

There's a reason I'm a college sports fan. NHL has had what, 4 strikes now? Add to that NBA, MLB, and NFL have all went on strike in recent years. I prefer my sports without the greed and egos.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I swear they used to have the nutritional info up. I've used it before.

But the Naked Tenders are the way to go. Just grilled chicken pieces then you still get to dip them in whatever sauce you want.
  • Gia6280
    Gia6280 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the wings - just watch what sauce you are having them coated in. I have eaten wings at least once a week for the past year and it has had no effect on my ability to lose weight - but then a good old Buffalo boy would only put really hot sauce with next to no calories on them. Go Sabres!

Agreed. I'm also from Buffalo (Go Sabres!!) and I eat wings all the time and it doesn't effect my ability either. Pizza, on the other hand, that's a different story :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Wings are the highest calorie part of the chicken. If you are going there regularly, maybe try to plan around it?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

There's a reason I'm a college sports fan. NHL has had what, 4 strikes now? Add to that NBA, MLB, and NFL have all went on strike in recent years. I prefer my sports without the greed and egos.

College ball FTW!
  • brigitbella
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the great tips! I plan on getting the wings, but will budget my calories appropriately. Gonna schedule a workout before, and lots and lots of water to flush that sodium out. I'll have to skip the chili cheese fries....not worth it!!

oh, and GO HAWKS!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    GO KINGS!! ;) I'm so freaking excited to go to the home opener on Saturday and watch them raise up that banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: