Anyone done the 30 day shred with success?

Options
2»

Replies

• RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    i'm only on day 3 of level 1 but i can already see my stomach and arms looking more toned and finding level 1 easier already. it's amazing

^This^

I have done Level 1 4x in 4 days - yesterday my partner commented that my limbs and shoulders are looking "tighter and firmer" - I have noticed suprising amounts of definition in my arms and shoulders too.

It is not all the workout, I am watching my calorie intake properly too, but I am thrilled to swap 45mins at the gym every morning for a lie in, eating more vegetables and 20mins workout at home.
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    On level three and its been a month, I didn't lose more than 3 pounds but lost a total of 10 inches everywhere. I feel stronger and I do look less flabby. Well I hope anyway
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely see a change. Even if you don't, you'll definitely be stronger. I finished 30 DS, Ripped In 30, and currently doing 6 Week 6 Pack now. I'm one of those guys that don't care if Jillian is boring or if I don't see results right away...I just keep going. The results will come!!!

Btw, I also alternate cardio so don't always do it every day. I do 8ks and half-marathons in between core work. Love Jillian!

(1) pic taken last summer (2) after 30 DS (3) after RI30.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results-.jpg

Sexy abs and sexy bike. Good job!!!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely see a change. Even if you don't, you'll definitely be stronger. I finished 30 DS, Ripped In 30, and currently doing 6 Week 6 Pack now. I'm one of those guys that don't care if Jillian is boring or if I don't see results right away...I just keep going. The results will come!!!

Btw, I also alternate cardio so don't always do it every day. I do 8ks and half-marathons in between core work. Love Jillian!

(1) pic taken last summer (2) after 30 DS (3) after RI30.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results-.jpg

That's awesome!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Musicloverx - Not bulky.

photodn.png

Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!