Tattoos

Options
c_rizzy
c_rizzy Posts: 53 Member
So I have 4 tattoos, working on getting my fifth one soon. I was wondering what tattoos you have and what they mean to you. Each of my tattoos have a different meaning to me.

Replies

• Angeliize
    Options
    How do you post pictures? New to the message boards

I have 5. I have a turtle with my son's name and dob hidden in the shell, autism puzzle pieces, a moon hugging the sun (my sister and I were always called night and day so we both got the same tattoo), a moon with a star (I have a thing with the moon) and an angle with a saying I like- everyday is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the day every minute you are living. My son almost died 4 years ago. That was for him.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    How do you post pictures? New to the message boards

I have 5. I have a turtle with my son's name and dob hidden in the shell, autism puzzle pieces, a moon hugging the sun (my sister and I were always called night and day so we both got the same tattoo), a moon with a star (I have a thing with the moon) and an angle with a saying I like- everyday is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the day every minute you are living. My son almost died 4 years ago. That was for him.
    Find a picture you want to use (ex: http://yourpic.com/yourpic.jpg) and copy the URL. When you want to post it to the forums, use img tags surrounded in brackets [ ]. paste the url after and end /img in brackets [ ]. Make sure you include the / on the end img tag. I hope this isn't too confusing. I can't post an example because MFP will try to display an image that doesn't exist if I do.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and I'm not too attached to any of them. That's what happens when impulsive people get tattoos. :P It's been years since my last tattoo, but as soon as I have the money, I plan to get a sleeve on my left arm to cover up the majority of my crappy tattoos. I guess the only tattoo that really has any meaning to me, is the star my husband I both got on our wrists over 12 years ago as an engagement present to each other. I really hate the whole idea of star tattoos, but we were young and dumb. I am trying to talk my husband into doing something more with our stars so they're not just...stars. :|
  • c_rizzy
    Options
    Pics?!

I want some but im too much of a ***** to get them haha!

Okay ill try to figure out how to post them
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are evil!.
  • whierd
    Options
    Pics?!

I want some but im too much of a ***** to get them haha!

Okay ill try to figure out how to post them

Upload them to a third party site like Photobucket, then use the putthelinkehere tages.
  • c_rizzy
    Options
    ScreenShot2013-01-15at90852PM_zps6b733445.png
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    I have 10. Each one has meaning to it except for the first one I ever got. It was an act of rebellion that I put no thought into. I plan on getting that one covered up very soon.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have one... a paw print. I hate the placement of it. I decided at 5:30 that day to get it and went to get it before 9. It was to benefit a shelter. I will be getting at least two more. A tree on my entire right side and a dandelion with the little puffs blowing away onto the other wrist.
  • whierd
    Options
    Link is bad.
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    I have a half sleeve - don't have plans for more.
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I currently have 10. 1. Butterfly was basically a "screw you!!" to my ex husband that would never allow me to get one. 2. Tribal eyeball because I simply loved the design. 3 & 4. My 2 boys astrological signs for obvious reasons. 5. Charlie Brown Ninja for my awesome hubby. 6. Peace & love symbol because I should have been born in the 60's. 7. Hello Kitty Ewok because I'm a huge Star Wars fan. 8. John Lennon quote, because I LOVE him. 9. Blue pin up girl standing in a venus fly trap holding a smoking revolver because it is an original design by one of the guys that works in my tattoo shop and I fell in love with it. 10. In progress half sleeve of the birth flowers of the most important people in my lives; my 2 boys, my husband, my parents and my brother. I will always be a work in progress.
  • c_rizzy
    Options
    Tattoos are evil!.

no. not at all .
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Im getting a few when I hit my goal weight...

Too embarrassed to go now
  • whierd
    Options
    Tattoos are evil!.

no. not at all .

Yuh huh!
  • c_rizzy
    Options
    Tattoos are evil!.

no. not at all .

Yuh huh!

how are they evil? Each tattoo i have has a special meaning to me. i don't just get them because I want them.
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I got 6...need some more :D
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am saving up my Social Security for one on my forehead.

old-tattoo-man.jpg
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    I have two. One is a ladybug on my ankle on my left foot because ladybugs are supposed to be good luck. the other is a gorgeous huge flower with vines running from my toes to about 1/3 way up my calf. It says "Pura Vida" meaning "Pure Life" in spanish. I got this one after visiting Costa Rica with my family a couple summers ago..this saying was everywhere..it reminds me to live purely everyday and see the beauty in everything in life = ] I love tattoos and plan on getting more in the future!