C-Section moms only!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I appreciate all of what you've said. I have HOPE! Whoohoooo!!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    I've gotten a pretty flat stomach back after two c-sections, one with twins. RUNNING helped me tighten up my belly more than anything. You can look at the pics posted in my profile; I have a shot of my stomach.

Yes it can be done and you're well on your way by using MFP. Best of luck!
  • kslibbin
    kslibbin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 c-sections. My 1st was done 3 1/2 weeks early and my son was very large (while I'm small) for a 36 1/2 week.8lbs 21 1/2inch long.. I'm 5'4.. I gained 65lbs. My scar isn't noticeable b/c of my stretch marks. Here's the thing. Despite my weight gain and a c-section I lost 75lbs! Now granted I have a flappy stretch marked pooched stomach but I didnt have the weight. I'm not trying to get in a bikini anymore, I'm not a teenager. As long as I am healthy and I dont see muffin top through my shirts I'm all good!
  • Keeda
    Keeda Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who have replied ! I had a c-section back in 04. I gained a stupid amount of weight when I was pregnant and have had jelly belly ever since. I am hoping to use you all as my motivation and get rid of my flap.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I was 130 when i got prego with my first delievered C section at 212. 2nd baby 4.5 years later I started at 216 delievered at 226.

Right now, I am at 189.2... holding there for a while..

My belly has a LONG way to go but from my profile pic you can see its going down...