Baby Steps...

Options
I wish I could say I was new to weight loss...can't. I've decided to make a change in how I eat and exercise and resolve to do it in small acheivable steps that become a way of life instead of a "diet" that I stop at some point.
~I started a couple of weeks ago with just the resolve to stop diet soda intake untill after work each day- figuring I would get some water down(hope to learn to like that...) and cut the soda down drastically.
~Last week I started making wiser food choices- not plastic cheese n pretend butter, but more unprocesses/raw foods ...you know..like vegetables *shudder*
Panera hasn't caught on yet...but they'll miss me eventually...
Yesterday I joined MFP as well as started walking again. So far I've ditched almost 3 pounds and my feet and knees are only grumbling a little. I"ve lost a total of nearly 50 pounds with WW and HCG...but can't afford, didn't want more "drugs" in my system, just want to relearn to live properly.

I don't/ can't work out like I could when I was young- I'm going to be 60 in a couple of months- not sure if running will ever hit my activities list again. I am however determined to learn to live in a way that will enable me to do the things I really like to!!
I'd love to have friends along for the trip- if you're local to St. Louis, even better!