Lance Armstrong's little biker shorts are finally on fire

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    in my opinion as someone who has a degree in art (so i have no idea what i'm talking about, but that never stops me), in order to bring a successful lawsuit, I would think that a company would have to show they have been damaged by Lance Armstrong's doping. Nike may have a case because Armstrong was still under contract for endorsement, but, to my knowledge, the USPS endorsement is no longer in place for Armstrong.

Like I said - I have no idea. I can draw and paint.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    in my opinion as someone who has a degree in art (so i have no idea what i'm talking about, but that never stops me), in order to bring a successful lawsuit, I would think that a company would have to show they have been damaged by Lance Armstrong's doping. Nike may have a case because Armstrong was still under contract for endorsement, but, to my knowledge, the USPS endorsement is no longer in place for Armstrong.

At least you have a degree in art. I don't even have that.

*sadface*
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    BINGO!!

Dangit! This one isn't even on my card! :explode:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Meh

How Many athletes out there cheat like this? Alot. They all just dont get caught.

And the ones who dont get caught I am sure also are outh there doing alot worse things than Lance.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    1. Who cares? Professional athletes dope. Get over it. They have short careers and often end up with their bodies destroyed from injuries. I'd do it if it made me millions.

2. We better not waste money in congress like they are with Roger Clemens.

Agree!!!!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Lance Armstrong = Narcacist

I agree, he did dope and lied........but what he did to those who knew of his doping and how he ruined and attempted to ruin lies and careers for his own goals is pathetic

in regards to his charity and work with cancer.............

Aloph Hitler was described as " compasioinate and charitable" back in the late 1930s........why? Because he finacially supported an orphanage in Germany during his ascent to power........

I equate Hitler and Armstrong as one...........evil, cruel and sick

Armstongs desire for power and fame did him in and I hope he pays for the rest of his life.......hes not sorry about what he did........hes sorry that he got caught...............I hope he rots
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Do you think Oprah got around to asking: "Did you really think you had the b*lls to get away with this?"
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    We have a Godwin sighting.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options

The theory is that he could be tried for defrauding the government. He took millions from USPS while claiming he was clean.
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    Meh

How Many athletes out there cheat like this? Alot. They all just dont get caught.

And the ones who dont get caught I am sure also are outh there doing alot worse things than Lance.

You completely miss the point.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options

But why not? I mean the budget is balanced, all wars are over, gun laws are finally agreed upon by everyone, the debt ceiling and fiscal cliff are a thing of the past with this huge surplus we are sitting on, all tax loop holes have been closed, all communities struck down by natural disaster have been rebuilt, we have finally severed all ties with renewable energy and strictly use renewables. What else is there to do other than sit around and chug cups of Lance Armstrong's piss to see if we can taste doping agents?!?!

Sounds like the House of Reps is on the ball...

..oh wait, my bad.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

But why not? I mean the budget is balanced, all wars are over, gun laws are finally agreed upon by everyone, the debt ceiling and fiscal cliff are a thing of the past with this huge surplus we are sitting on, all tax loop holes have been closed, all communities struck down by natural disaster have been rebuilt, we have finally severed all ties with renewable energy and strictly use renewables. What else is there to do other than sit around and chug cups of Lance Armstrong's piss to see if we can taste doping agents?!?!

Sounds like the House of Reps is on the ball...

..oh wait, my bad.

:drinker:
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Oh my God....it's just bicycle racing!!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for him to nut up and admit it.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

cut the guy some slack... he only has one.
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think it's sad, but of course self-inflicted. There are very few heroes out there anymore. I think we all wanted him to be one. I did. But I am as disgusted as anyone by the truth. I am an eternal optimist and always give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I truly hate being duped or let down. It makes me more sad than anything.
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to know whose lives he has ruined.
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    Oh my God....it's just bicycle racing!!!

It's true.

They don't even put engines in them.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

cut the guy some slack... he only has one.

I thought the uniballer was already in prison? Oh wait, that's the unabomber, nevermind, carry on
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    I'm interested to know whose lives he has ruined.

read the link I posted earlier. he targeted anyone who told the truth -- most of them under oath at the time. he cost businesses millions. he made life hell for individuals, spreading horrid rumors -- like one poor girl he managed to get out there as being a drunk and a prostitute. he's a bully and a pathological liar.