down 60 and wanting to "show off" a little bit (PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking amazing! Keep it up, you are doing great! :drinker:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic job! Good luck to you on the rest of your adventure!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Very much an inspiration...thank you and wishing you the best!!
  • Rmoots
    Rmoots Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful!
  • tutti777
    Options
    Wow! No doubt, you are very, very proud of yourself. I would brag too if I were you.
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you all are awesome. from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your kind words
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Really, you are looking GREAT!!
  • Jay9Abrahams
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Reading these success stories has become so inspiring. Good JOB!!
  • nikkiabson
    Options
    Congratulations! Marvellous progress! x
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    great job! we're at almost the exact same place, I started at 296 and am at 240.4 as of this morning! :) keep up the good work!!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    well done :-)
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much... :)

Words of wisdom ( I think I can call it that, right)?...

...It's going to be one of the hardest things you've ever done. There will be good days and there will be bad days. Don't let one day of bad choices ruin your efforts. Get up, dust yourself off and do better the next day. Most of all...BE PATIENT. None of us put on all of this weight in a day and it won't come off in a day either. I have tried many diets, pills, and gimmicks (even considered surgery, which I am NOT against whatsoever. In the end, it just wasn't for me personally). I can honestly say that the only thing I have ever been able to stick to is logging what goes into my mouth and counting macros. I have fallen off a few times but quickly came back.

That's some good stuff right there :) Thank you again! I look forward to seeing you continue to hit your goals!
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    Great job!

Thanks for sharing the pics! My starting weight is a bit more then yours -but it's great to see the progress!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job hun! Very inspirational! <3
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • hillary71
    hillary71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    before_after2_zps49582c2a.jpg

if you can, id put the pics side by side. i take a pic every 2 months with the next one coming up friday.

really makes it easy to see what all has been changed over time

and oh yea, good job
  • HHughston
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    congrats..that is inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!