TURBO JAM!!!!!!!

Options
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know if any of you have purchased the exercise dvds from turbo jam, if you like them, and if you've seen results!!! let me know your feelings about it!! :)

Thanx

Replies

• tjani18
    tjani18 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I wanted to know if any of you have purchased the exercise dvds from turbo jam, if you like them, and if you've seen results!!! let me know your feelings about it!! :)

Thanx
  • krnelso
    krnelso Posts: 21
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE the videos! They are fun & that's really all I've done since I started on here. I've lost 10 lbs. I don't know how much it is to the videos, but they definitely help! I even got some for one of my best friends & she likes them too. My mom uses them as well. Every morning actually! They have great variety too! And you tend to realize things you do in everyday life, like some dance moves, that really are such a good workout. If you're planning on getting them, I'd recommend them! :happy:

Best of luck!!! :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I love them as well.
    The music on these dvd's are amazing and the moves are so much fun. I'm a big fan. They are worth every penny. I have all of them except the ball one.
    I say go for it!

I also just bought the new Tae bo at Costco the other day for $25 Canadian and that's fun too!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it almost every day for about a month....and that and doing pretty good on my food I've lost 14 inches!!!

I love the music and I the cardio boxing....it makes it sooo fun!

I burn a ton of calories too....and I love that they have a bunch of different tapes....lately I'll do the 20 min one and then a 20 min abs one because of time and wow it works out awesome!

big thumbs up here! lol
    hugs!
    Ali ...ps I have tae bo tapes too, I switch them up...I have better form w/ turbo jam though...billy can go really fast and its hard to really hold your form....good luck!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Turbo Jam.
    I've gotten results from it.
    My thighs, waist, calves & stomach have shrunk.
    Hope you enjoy it as well.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • holly333
    holly333 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    is this the tae bo turbo jam or something different?
  • sjschwab
    sjschwab Posts: 15
    Options
    Turbo Jam ROCKS! i love chalene -- and mindy and annarita. i loveeeee to do the sculpt and if you like to punch and kick, make sure to get the punch kick and jam workout! Highly recommend it!

s
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    is this the tae bo turbo jam or something different?
    Tae Bo & Turbo Jam are 2 different workout vidz... but imagine if they were combined?:noway:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • tjani18
    tjani18 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanx guys!

I got some turbo jam videos about a week ago and i love them and from what you tell me, i should be seeing results if I stick to it!:smile: