Dr Pepper Anonymous

Options
2»

Replies

• Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Diet Dr Pepper is the only diet soda I will drink, but doing my best to not drink that. A friend told me she stopped by having Soda Sunday. It's the only day she allows herself to drink any soda - diet or regular.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    You feel about Dr. Pepper like I feel about cheesecake. Mmmm, Dr. Pepper and cheesecake....heaven.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of DP Addicts in my office. We have a vending machine in our kitchen and over the last couple years they they have replaced 3 of the spots with DR, Dt DP and DP 10 (there are only 6 slots). Those three slots are always the first to be emptied. And I will admit that even though I gave up soda's a few years back, every once in awhile I fill my soda quota with Dt DP. Nothing else tastes as good.
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I posted something similar a few days ago. I LOVE soda and my drug of choice was MDew. I have not touched one since September. I started drinking green tea with honey in the morning (and one in the afternoon). I drink water ALL DAY now and sometimes I even drink seltzer water as a treat ('cause I love the bubbles)!!! At home I will add some fruit or a little fruit juice to the seltzer as a treat.

I will send you a friend request. I will be happy to happy any way that I can. It is tough, but sodas really do pack on the pounds.
  • RYFBAR
    RYFBAR Posts: 45
    Options
    Well hello everyone and welcome :)

Personally, I can't do Diet soda, just makes me want the real thing even more, or real sugar at the least.
    I really do like water and enjoy drinking it. We have a whole house water softener, so we have the best water around...maybe that makes the difference? hehe
    I went all day yesterday on water alone, so felt great about that(day 1). Then woke up with that dreaded migraine this morning. Excedrin and an extra hour alseep in the closet fixed that! So, day 2 of a soda free existence and I'm feeling pretty good about it.
    And how are we all coping today?
  • Bakacmd
    Bakacmd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a huge problem when it comes to drinking the pepper of the Dr, I can't stop. I went shopping today and bought 72 cans of it and in about 4 days time they will all be gone as I would have drunk every single can. Is there anyone out there that can help me?