Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

One Word---Profile Pic brings what to ur mind?

Options

Replies

• mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can type here what comes to my mind when I see his profile pic.

Pssstt behave sweetie :)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't know if I can type here what comes to my mind when I see his profile pic.

I didn't say anything inappropriate. o:) And please, everyone else is thinking the same damn thing. >:)

• JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    aesthetikk wrote: »
    JD2006 wrote: »
    mhecht32 wrote: »

lol mine was "Michael" from The Office saying "No! God, please, No! NOOOOOOO!!"

But Ill share. Cant keep @Aesthetikk all to myself...he's already banging half the ladies in here anyway. lol.

*sniff* *sniff* how dare you @JD2006‌ ? This is the thanks i get for being faithful to you...for being a male stripper to put you through college and then getting myself butt implants on your bday?? The only other girl to touch me was slim and i told you i had been bitten by a snake down there and she had to suck the poison off :(

youve been drinking again, havent you? I told you after 1 drink youre funny, after 2 you get weird, but after 3 you start acting like a trollop that was born in a brothel. And that snake bite.....I believed it the first 3 times...but who gets bit in the junk by a snake FOUR times!!!? And after those implants? Your butt felt like a balloon filled with sand!!

I better get some damn good makeup sex!

see what i am dealing with here @Mhecht3? she is gone cray cray cuz clearly i have boinked her brains out. Hope you realize how special i am and cherish me and my ghetto butt the right way @mhecht

4288052-2519500120-tumbl.gif
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

But Ill share. Cant keep @Aesthetikk all to myself...he's already banging half the ladies in here anyway. lol.

*sniff* *sniff* how dare you @JD2006‌ ? This is the thanks i get for being faithful to you...for being a male stripper to put you through college and then getting myself butt implants on your bday?? The only other girl to touch me was slim and i told you i had been bitten by a snake down there and she had to suck the poison off :(

youve been drinking again, havent you? I told you after 1 drink youre funny, after 2 you get weird, but after 3 you start acting like a trollop that was born in a brothel. And that snake bite.....I believed it the first 3 times...but who gets bit in the junk by a snake FOUR times!!!? And after those implants? Your butt felt like a balloon filled with sand!!

see what i am dealing with here @Mhecht3? she is gone cray cray cuz clearly i have boinked her brains out. Hope you realize how special i am and cherish me and my ghetto butt the right way @mhecht

Whoa. Did I miss something? I've been actually OFF MFP forums all day. What'd I miss?
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options

I didn't say anything inappropriate. o:) And please, everyone else is thinking the same damn thing. >:)

It's hard to behave when you are around this awesome people!
  • JD2006
    Options

Whoa. Did I miss something? I've been actually OFF MFP forums all day. What'd I miss?

Oh just @aesthetikk ho'ing around. And my sensitive, delicate spirit can take it no longer. :sob:
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    sweetness
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    woah! i am way outnumbered here *backs out slowly*
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    edited February 2015
    Options
    heaven? lol @aesthetikk
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    heaven? lol

Heat!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Absssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    LOL. Poor @aesthetikk - are you afraid? ;)
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    rollercoaster lol @jaymvita
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Absssssssssssssssssssssssss

Workin'It!
  • JD2006
    Options
    LOL. Poor @aesthetikk - are you afraid? ;)

he deserves the lashings Im going to give him.
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options

Oh just @aesthetikk ho'ing around. And my sensitive, delicate spirit can take it no longer. :sob:

bish please! your sensitive delicate spirit has been on more hotel pillows than chocolate mint
  • JD2006
    Options

bish please! your sensitive delicate spirit has been on more hotel pillows than chocolate mint

Youre the one that gave me that rash!
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options

do you need backup lovey? lol
  • JD2006
    Options

do you need backup lovey? lol

apparently so! I might need to take him home and tie him to the bed. Hes so aggressive when hes on his period!