MOTIVATION and Friends to join the journey...

Options
Hi.. El-Dez is my name.. 30 year old mum.. weight: 81kg... goal: 60kg... been trying to loose the weight for three years now after son was born... 5 kids... aged: 12, 10, 7, 5 and 3... pregnancy hs taken its toll on my body after my third born... needs motivation and friends that know what I am going through and help each other get to our goals... :)

Replies

• rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi El, add me if you like I've got 40 lb to loose so I'm going to be here a while :smile:
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi u can add me too. My starting goal is 1 stone but would really like to lose 2
  • Duhll
    Duhll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. I have tried, for years, to shed 20 pounds. I lose a few and gain a few. I need friends that will encourage me, and in return, I'll try to be encouraging to you.
  • neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've just started MFP but we can be friends and monitor each others loss. I'm 68 208 and going back to 175 lbs. I'm a former amateur bodybuilder 1997 USA 2nd, Worlds 2nd, Natural Universe 2nd. BUT time has caught up with me and I "bulked up" after injuries.
  • cm196250
    Options
    Hi my Name is Denise and I am 50,:embarassed: been trying to lose weigh for the past 2 years,my motivation is to lose enough weight to get into a bikini lol, but not actually wear one :blushing: I go to the gym everyday! but I wasn't loseing very much.
    trying some thing new for me, EATING RIGHT! no processed foods and absolutely no sugar NONE!!! after 30 years of cream and sugar in my morning coffee its going to be hard for me.:explode:
  • ImDetermined2Lose
    ImDetermined2Lose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm right there with ya - 20 lbs to lose
  • israworlds
    Options
    Same here!

I'm trying to go down 30+ lbs.

Let's make this transformation happen!
  • manniethom
    manniethom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I 've been playing the yo yo weight game. I need to lose 30 to be ideal. I plan to do it this year. I want my health numbers to improve. I'm 60 and just got on BP meds. I will gladly help anyone being I know it is a difficult process.