It a new Day!!

Options
Hello all,

I am here because I need to loose weight. I just had a baby 41/2 months ago and I am going to Flordia in 3 months. I need to get back into my bikini and I am having a hard time doing that by my self. I think if I have to write down everything that I eat and actually see what I am intaking that will help alot.

I am also going to run a 5k race on April 27, and I really need to train for that. I started but get side tracked from this because of the weather.

I hope this helps me.

Shannon

Replies

• sthorn06
    sthorn06 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello all,

I am here because I need to loose weight. I just had a baby 41/2 months ago and I am going to Flordia in 3 months. I need to get back into my bikini and I am having a hard time doing that by my self. I think if I have to write down everything that I eat and actually see what I am intaking that will help alot.

I am also going to run a 5k race on April 27, and I really need to train for that. I started but get side tracked from this because of the weather.

I hope this helps me.

Shannon
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: And Congrats with your new arrival:smile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon and Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    :happy:

Welcome, this is a great site to journal everything. Congrats & best wishes for you and the new lil one!