Hi!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm not a new user, but I'm a new poster. I've used myfitnesspal in the past and it has really worked, I just lost all motivation. I recently found my motivation and are excited to jump right back on this weight loss bandwagon. I hope to get to "know" a lot of you. Thanks!

Replies

• PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello! Great to see you have such awesome motivation. Sometimes it is very hard to find even a little bit
  • sheiladderr
    Options
    Welcome, PinkLu! Motivation is what it takes along with support from others. I haven't lost anything yet and have been feeling like giving up, but the support of the folks here, and my husband's support, is what's keeping me going. I know I'll lose the weight I need to lose. I just need to be patient and stay motivated!

Good luck to you PinkLu!
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This site has been a real blessing for me and I know if you jump in you can maintain your motivation...
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm not a new user, but I'm a new poster. I've used myfitnesspal in the past and it has really worked, I just lost all motivation. I recently found my motivation and are excited to jump right back on this weight loss bandwagon. I hope to get to "know" a lot of you. Thanks!

Hi, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    MFP really works, so stick with it, and you WILL lose all the weight that you want to! :bigsmile:
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome PinkLu -- I'm new too.

Been on here for about a week. Love it.
    :flowerforyou:

~Tammy