Herbal Teas

Options
What are your favorites. I already drink green everyday, but I drink tea about 3x/day. My box of sugar cookie sleigh ride is almost gone, and looking for some new good tasting teas for some variety.

Replies

• girlsrun
    Options
    I love gingerbread and chi tea :)
  • CassieLeigh86
    CassieLeigh86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bigelow makes some really good herbal teas. Orange Spice, Cran-Apple, and Mint Chammomile are my favorites!
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with Teavana. They sell loose tea in an incredible number of flavors. You go in and tell them what you like and they will suggest a blend for you. I especially like the MateVana mixed with Rooibos Chai.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Think I have an addiction to Chammomile lol.. I would drink that stuff all day everyday! I am trying to cut coffee (and splenda ug!) out of my diet and gone down from 2-3 cups of it to 1, drinking green tea instead. I also love Chai teas.. I got some at Teavana and love love it, however its to expensive to keep up :)
  • MarcyL43
    Options
    I make my own herbal teas, But I do grow herbs for this purpose. A combination with bright tasting herbs like lemon balm, lemon grass and lemon thyme will not only kickstart your metabolism, but it will help fight germs and bacteria too! You can add these to plain black, white or green tea too and get the benefits of both. Chai tea is best if you make your own., Then you can control the amount of the spices and the costs. if you want you can check out my teas on etsy -- backyardpatch.etsy.com
  • amberdust
    Options
    I'm obsessed with Teavana. They sell loose tea in an incredible number of flavors. You go in and tell them what you like and they will suggest a blend for you. I especially like the MateVana mixed with Rooibos Chai.

teavana is great..........online. i don't know if they still do it, but here in tulsa they give you a long winded over priced sales pitch. (there is nothing i hate MORE than a sales pitch) only once did they not try to sell me anything, and i later saw the manager yelling at them for it!!!

I like www.theteatable.com because you can order in as small as 1 oz quantities, AND you can get up to 3 free samples with EVERY order! your choice! (some samples carry a price, but only the high end teas) I will spend $100 on bulk coffee, but not bulk tea. (Coffee is my addiction. i hate it)

plus it carries more traditional types like lapsang souchong. can't get that at teavana (i asked. they said "huh")

come to think of it, i never drink herbal by itself. i always mix it. oh well.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I make my own herbal teas, But I do grow herbs for this purpose. A combination with bright tasting herbs like lemon balm, lemon grass and lemon thyme will not only kickstart your metabolism, but it will help fight germs and bacteria too! You can add these to plain black, white or green tea too and get the benefits of both. Chai tea is best if you make your own., Then you can control the amount of the spices and the costs. if you want you can check out my teas on etsy -- backyardpatch.etsy.com

^^^This. I also make my own teas and grow herbs, flowers and roots for this purpose.
  • sblackwood77
    sblackwood77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started drinking the Celestial green tea in the morning rather than coffee. I put splenda in it and it is wonderful.
  • sblackwood77
    sblackwood77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    but don't get the "sleepy time " tea!! LOL