What I passed up today...

Options

Replies

• fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    Doughnuts, cinnamon rolls and kolaches at the morning department head meeting.

Going away cake (supmkt cake w/buttercreme icing) for a co-worker's last day

Damned proud of myself....so proud, in fact -> http://www.insidecca.com/inside-cca/losing-big-gaining-more/
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    A TatoNut Donut (donuts made out of potato flour or something.. delicious). Even though I'm having a horrible day.
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    I pass up eating out to avoid getting the things I want that will not help me to achieve my goals. So instead, I cook almost everything I eat.

Ironically, I wanted shrimp so bad today for dinner and was so tempted to come home and fry some shrimp even though I had talapia for lunch. But instead, I came home and stuffed a green pepper with pico de gallo and goat cheese and had some quinoa with it. Was as delicious as the shrimp would hav ebeen but better for me.

Maybe I'll have shrip another day. But not today.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I work at a bakery. Every day is a giant PASS-UP
  • jshindoll
    jshindoll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    a piece of butter pound cake.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I passed a woman in the hallway at work today and we made eye contact and I knew it was definitely 'on'.
  • Khisalandra
    Khisalandra Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The cookies and bagels that were included in the 401k meeting at work. So hard!
  • Mkepler4
    Options
    Everyday I pass up all of the junk food that I know is lurking behind my kitchen cupboards. Everyday...
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i can't read this no more - it's making me WANT :noway:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    A Hershey's kiss that's been sitting on the printer for, what, three days now, at least! :bigsmile:
  • kimleroy
    kimleroy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Today I passed up a wide range of free Panera pastries, muffins, and cookies. I'm so well behaved when it comes to buying stuff, but when its free its so hard!
  • jesicamcclure
    Options
    Tequila.

OMG. EVERY SINGLE DAY!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I passed up the diet Pepsi that was singing to me as I got my lunch out of the fridge at work. Plus it would have cost me 50 cents.:tongue:
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Costco polish dog. Got one for my kids I left with nothing and came home for a salad.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Muffins and cookies that I bought for the staff meeting. Have you ever looked at the calorie count for one of the muffins at Robin's Donut? I just about died last night when I was looking it up. It made it easier to pass up today.
  • GatorRoo87
    GatorRoo87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    This thread is making my mouth water ahhh lol
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A coke. Not diet coke. A straight up million grams of sugar coke!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Today I passed up a wide range of free Panera pastries, muffins, and cookies. I'm so well behaved when it comes to buying stuff, but when its free its so hard!

This is totally me. I'm a cheapskate. If I have to pay for it, I want to get the nutritional value out of it, so it's easy to resist the junk in favor of a healthy investment. But when the junk is free...it's takes everything I've got to resist. :laugh:
  • hjosey
    hjosey Posts: 3
    Options
    A piece of home made coffee cake that somebody else (no need to name names) decided to eat. So proud of myself + I haven't had a piece of iced lemon cake from Starbucks or work since 12/28/12 GO HEATHER