Short Girls UNITE!

Options

Replies

• squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    hello little ladies! i'm 4'11, down from 148lbs to 123lbs! (i was 115lbs before hurricane sandy messed up NY). I am trying to get to 105-110. feel free to add me for support. i'm currently unemployed -____- and thus very active on here and at the gym!
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options

I am actually just under 5'2" and I started with 80-90 lbs to lose last year. Sadly, I only lost 33 lbs in 11 months, so I still have 50-60 to lose.

I will tell you though, if you lift heavy, you can weigh more and not look like it! I have pictures on my profile of me at almost the exact same weight, but on one I am obviously morbidly obese, and in the other one I just look fat.

Great work! I don't think I've seen a better example of someone weighing the same and looking so much different as your side by side pictures in your profile. I've recently started NROL4W and this was a nice motivation boost for me. I am struggling to lose my last 10 pounds, but if I can "shrink" like you have and stay the same weight as I am now, I'll consider it a success!

ETA: I am 5'2" and have been aiming for 115 lbs.
  • DirtGlitters
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" And just started my "healthy eating" journey! Feel free to add me :)

28920330.png
  • donnastartas
    Options
    How many calories per day are you doing? I turn 65 years soon and am having trouble getting below 1350 right now. Just my second day.
  • dorihinkelmann
    Options
    4'11 here also and goal is to be about 125lbs at the age of 53 but i will be happy with 130lbs...u can add me if you like...currently at 178lbs...
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    I'm 5'1" with an ultimate goal of the 130's- anything less wouldn't look right since I'm built broad. Feel free to add me!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 nches tal aiming for 136 pounds. you are all welcome to add me and would love to join you.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    5'1, joining the club :D
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    4'11 here. Feel free to add!!
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    4'10"
    Current weight 135lbs size 6

My goal is 119lbs-110lbs

I aim for 800 calories a day...sometimes I go a little over 1,000, but usually not too much more. I had weight loss surgery last year, so no, I will NOT die b/c I eat less than 1200 calories a day :)

I've been lazy the past few months, no working out. But i NEED toning ASAP!
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    5'3 and aiming for 115-125, wherever I feel good and look good :)
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    5'1, joining the club :D

Yep! :)
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I'm aiming for 115, but if I look good in the 120s I may stop there. Feel free to add me!
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hola!
    I'm 4' 9.75"! (Have to add that .75!!! LOL)
    I started out at 180...now down to 161.6.
    My goal is to get down to 105, but 110-115 might be more realistic for me... We'll see! :huh:
    Am I the shortest one here so far??? :embarassed:

wow, you are right under me! LOL :) love being short!
  • 8limbedpanda
    Options
    5'5 here and I want to lose 30-40 pounds and at least 4inches off my butt and thighs since that is where I keep most of my weight.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    4"11 -5"1 ish.....My height changes. I was 252 lbs down to 105. It took me a little over two years to do this. I have maintained for 6 months!!!!
  • SlimPossible8
    SlimPossible8 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im 4'11" started at 160lbs at 138lbs now and goal is 125lbs. Good luck everyone we cant do it!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    5ft and looking to lose about 9lbs
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    5'2 I'm 117 and toning up. I used to think 108 was my goal but now I realize it's a look and feel that I want, not a number.
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 120. Feel free to add me as well.