WORKOUT FOR BUTT AND THIGHS

Options
GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on a good DVD workout specifically for your buns and thighs.

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on a good DVD workout specifically for your buns and thighs.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the Turbo Jam lower body. It's about 30 minutes with a resistance band and it feel like 10 mintues. It goes by so fast and it's really fun.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You should search youtube.com or sparkpeople.com
    They both have exercise vidz.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • bishoph
    bishoph Posts: 15
    Options
    I do those SHAPE videos (like the magazine). They are only like $13.99 at Walmart/Target or a friend told me she got a few at TJ Max or Marshall's for only like $4. They are bikini bootcamp/countdown and I think they work those areas. One thing that makes me really sore is getting on all 4s and pushing your heel to the ceiling (one leg at a time until you can't lift it anymore) or LUNGES (with our without weights!). I can always feel both of those exercises the next day!