Balsamic Dijon Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe

Options
2»

Replies

• brianfr143
    Options
    Sounds pretty good....might give it a try this weekend...any idea what the calorie count per serving is? (I know I can enter it myself but if it's too high I probably won't bother)
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Hopefully I will try it soon.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing.
  • tattoosandheels
    tattoosandheels Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty good....might give it a try this weekend...any idea what the calorie count per serving is? (I know I can enter it myself but if it's too high I probably won't bother)

honestly I didn't check it out.
    I don't think it would be TOO high. The sauce is mainly stock, 3 TBLspn Mustard, and vinegar. Added veggies and honey ( a natural sugar). I didn't really add anything too awful.
  • kko64
    kko64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cheryl117
    Options
    How do I add foods such as these in my diary ?? Foods that are not in data
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    definitely on my list to try!
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MissyPoo2013
    MissyPoo2013 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It's in the crockpot as we speak!! Looks delicious so far! I doubled it to feed my family, but I'll check back in to let you know how it turned out! I have it on high as it's close to 2:30 and I'd like to for sure have it ready by 5:30/6:00 - I was alittle surprized by the amount of time you said it would be ready in...

I'll let you know!
  • deannajf4
    Options
    How do I add foods such as these in my diary ?? Foods that are not in data

In the "Food" tab, you'll see a subtab called "Recipes" Click that and off to the right you'll see "Enter New Recipe" Give it a name and enter each ingredient. Say how many servings it makes and you can then add it to your diary! I LOVE this feature as it allows me to stay really precise even when I make some family favourites!
  • Kezhump
    Options
    I'm going to try this tomorrow, thank you
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    bump :)
  • deannajf4
    Options
    Delicious!! I actually made it two days in a row because it was so tasty and yummy!!