Replies

• roiLEI1554
    Options
    congrats! that's amazing
    (i love your skirt [: )
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You're looking great, and your happiness is radiating!
  • brigett1971
    brigett1971 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great!!!
  • Newstar2013
    Options
    how did you do it? excellent work i would love to know what diet plan you were using...:bigsmile:
  • amham11
    amham11 Posts: 16
    Options
    how did you do it? excellent work i would love to know what diet plan you were using...:bigsmile:

I'm not using any diet plan. I am diligent about staying within my daily calorie allowance. I also try to make smarter choices about food... like eating more fruits and veggies, less processed foods, more protein, more fiber, and less sugar. I also work out 5 or 6 days a week. The other big thing for me is not giving up on myself when I make mistakes. For example, a week or so ago I ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream... but instead of getting down on myself and quitting, I told myself that wasn't a very good choice and promised to make a better choice next time. Sometimes the better choice just has to be half as much of the "bad" food I want to eat, but it's a better choice. My main concern is with this being a lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You are so cute! You look awesome!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Fantastic difference AND you look beautiful (thank god you got some hair back):flowerforyou:
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Looking good, great work
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    SUPER AWESOME! Great work!
  • yazzay
    yazzay Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration you are!! We're about the same height, so I applaud you for trying to get healthier. I am trying too. I wish you the very best as you continue with your goals. Happy New Year and God Bless!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW
  • ecjak2
    ecjak2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! I don't know how you could look in the mirror & not see the difference, you look FABULOUS!!! 70 lbs in 8 months is GREAT!! I am hoping that I am on my way there. Can I ask, what calorie count did you try to stay at/around?
  • amham11
    amham11 Posts: 16
    Options
    Whoa!! I don't know how you could look in the mirror & not see the difference, you look FABULOUS!!! 70 lbs in 8 months is GREAT!! I am hoping that I am on my way there. Can I ask, what calorie count did you try to stay at/around?

I go for 1200 net calories for the day. It keeps me full and seems to work for me. (I'm a shorty)
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely stunning! Way to go!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    way to go!
  • janell82675
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You look lovely - great job!
  • Markus_7
    Markus_7 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    congrats! incredible.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats, looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!