Tiger Woods

Options
Any Golfers on this site are probably of Tiger Wood's workout regimen. One thing that he started and still does more than any other golf pro is lift weights and do cardio after a round of golf.

Think its easy?

I tried this Sunday.

45 minutes of Warm up on the range stretching and hitting balls. Also Chipping and putting. Walk 18 holes carrying my own bag. Head home eat, drink water and gatorade. Then head to the gym to work for 1 hour lifting weights

What I did not do that Tiger does is the post round practice and the cardio after lifting weights.

That is my new goal to be able to complete that regimen and live to tell about it.

Anyone who thinks he is not an athelete should try this one day

Replies

• RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Any Golfers on this site are probably of Tiger Wood's workout regimen. One thing that he started and still does more than any other golf pro is lift weights and do cardio after a round of golf.

Think its easy?

I tried this Sunday.

45 minutes of Warm up on the range stretching and hitting balls. Also Chipping and putting. Walk 18 holes carrying my own bag. Head home eat, drink water and gatorade. Then head to the gym to work for 1 hour lifting weights

What I did not do that Tiger does is the post round practice and the cardio after lifting weights.

That is my new goal to be able to complete that regimen and live to tell about it.

Anyone who thinks he is not an athelete should try this one day