In western nc & looming to drop around 140 lbs.

I live in the foothills of N.C. and looking for friends for motivation and workout buddies. I have along road ahead of me and can't wait to get the journey on a role.

Replies

• scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Good luck to you! My son and his family live in NC; Burlington. Unfortunately, I'm far from my grandchildren in Texas.
    You can do this!
  • Hi Wendy,

I'm just East of Raleigh. I have just joined tonight and am going to "begin again"! I don't even like:smile: to think about how many times it has been that I have started a program. BUT, this is the LAST time I am "starting", I have to get my head in the game and my butt moving and I figure if I reach out to enough people on here and start making friends, they will keep me motivated.

I also have around 100 to lose so let's tighten our seatbelts and begin this trip! I hate the bumps but as long as land safely, it's all good!

Good luck to all of us!!!
    Colette
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    I'm in good ol' Charlotte NC ! I was in Greensboro for a while but moved here about 3 years ago. Welcome and goodluck to you! Feel free to add me for support. :)
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Right outside of Winston-Salem here. Best of luck to you. You GOT this!
  • johnnyhodge
    johnnyhodge Posts: 19 Member
    Im in Greensboro here. You can do it!
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Hi Im in the Durham/Chapel Hill part of NC. Youve come to the right place. MFP is awesome !