Insanity Before and After - Video

Options
13»

Replies

• kelseyepps
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up! AND you have a beautiful family!!!

Thanks
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job, man! Congratulations. You should be very proud. I would be happy to see half the results that you did!
  • notthatthis
    Options
    Hey All, I am new to this site, but I am well on my way to being a new me

Here is a video that documents my journey so far.

http://wp.me/p2XwjS-5i

Anyone know how I can link that URL so that people can just click on it?

You are on so many sites with so many links to click. How are you monetising the clickable links? what do beachbody pay for this?
  • Bonehead1104
    Bonehead1104 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome News Its mmy 3rd time and still going!
  • jessjayjenk
    jessjayjenk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did great! Can't believe how good you look after only 2 months! Congrats, that's an awesome achievement! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I teared up watching it, great job! keep up the good work, you inspire me to do good.

Me too ... what an inspiration ... so much that I messaged you! ;)
  • notthatthis
    Options
    Inspires me to really bulk up so I can cut and have people really believe the Beachbody message and get paid for it by posting links on weight loss and finess sites.
  • kelseyepps
    Options
    I teared up watching it, great job! keep up the good work, you inspire me to do good.

Me too ... what an inspiration ... so much that I messaged you! ;)

Thanks guys
  • kelseyepps
    Options
    Inspires me to really bulk up so I can cut and have people really believe the Beachbody message and get paid for it by posting links on weight loss and finess sites.

Not sure how to take that one, but you can check your negativity at the door. Thanks.
  • notthatthis
    Options

Not sure how to take that one, but you can check your negativity at the door. Thanks.

I am saying and have been saying in other posts that you ignore, that I believe you are paid for linkiing to beachbody due to the sheer volume of hits on your url and similar urls. So, view that as negative but I think it is very clever spamming., what is negative about that?
  • kelseyepps
    Options

I am saying and have been saying in other posts that you ignore, that I believe you are paid for linkiing to beachbody due to the sheer volume of hits on your url and similar urls. So, view that as negative but I think it is very clever spamming., what is negative about that?

You should do some fact checking, because I don't get paid for linking to Beachbody... Anyway it's a null point because I didn't even link to Beachbody. The link is to page on my personal blog with the video on it. I can't link to a video on this forum.

The point of the video was to inspire others as I have learned going through this that the more support and motivation you get, the better. I I can inspire one or two people that makes me happy. It was a video like this that inspired me to make a change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!