Mentally Drained

Options
2»

Replies

• SavedByAmazingGrace
    Options
    You are only 10 lbs from your goal the best you can expect is 1/2 lb per week. Stop having aggressive weight goals and you will succeed. And since you are like 18, if you are active, you probably should be eating 1700+ calories. So what is your caloric intake? What is your exercise routine and what are your stats?

My calorie intake is 1750, I do Jillian Micheal's workout (30 day shred) every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I was so use to seeing rapid weight loss and now it's seems like im only losing 1lb a week, if that

ONLY a pound a week... and you are already at a healthy weight. You are under 130 and expect to lose a pound per week or more. Really? (Is 117 even a healthy weight for you?) Methinks your health plays little role in your "dieting"; just what you see in the mirror. Unfortunately, no matter how thin you get, you might never be satisfied if you don't make it about health rather than weight.
  • SavedByAmazingGrace
    Options
    I was so use to seeing rapid weight loss and now it's seems like im only losing 1lb a week, if that

ONLY a pound a week... and you are already at a healthy weight. You are under 130 and expect to lose a pound per week or more. Really? (Is 117 even a healthy weight for you?) Methinks your health plays little role in your "dieting"; just what you see in the mirror. Unfortunately, no matter how thin you get, you might never be satisfied if you don't make it about health rather than weight.

I'm 5'2 and it is a healthy weight range, I was 117 over the summer
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Write down WHY you are here and WHY you joined in the first place. Then write down your goals. Break them into smaller pieces, like what small thing can you do TODAY to reach your goal? And add it to your "to-do" list. Then do the same thing tomorrow!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Try taking it easy, logging your food, and losing half pound a week. Re-evaluate in two months when you might be more motivated.
  • SavedByAmazingGrace
    Options
    BUMP