Female 24 80+lbs to lose, Need Friends!!

Options
Hi! This isn't my first time on MFP but last time I didn't really put my mind to it and this time I am. I am very excited about losing weight and have lost 10lbs so far. I really could use friends for motivation and to motivate. If you would like to be my friend send a request! Nonetheless Good Luck in your weight loss endeavor, and remember you CAN do, the rest of your life depends on it! :)

Replies

• Vogela824
    Vogela824 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I need to lose 100lbs by the end of the year! I weigh-in once a week on Tuesdays, but I check MFP often to encourage people and see how my friends are doing!! :) You can add me if you'd like!
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Hi my name is Schellie.

I'm a female, and I need to lose 55lbs..and need friends!! I just started tonight. I really need to lose this weight. I am excited about it, I just feel kinda depressed that I gained it back in the first place. I had lost about 60 lbs in 1998, and the last three years of my life I haven't made the "right" healthy choices. I have allowed myself to become this person I do not want to be.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I also have 80 lbs to lose, anyone can add me for support for this long journey
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    i got 70lbs to lose then gain some muscle feel free to add me :D
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 lbs left to lose - it's tough but I can't wait for that amazing feeling of accomplishment and pride in myself that I did it! I feel that everytime I finish a workout, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I hit my goal!

Friend me!!! :)
  • dannyjohnshon
    Options
    hi here's danny. I am glad becouse i am new in this site... :)
  • SemiSweet510
    Options
    I still have more than 100 lbs left. I'm doing my best to log in daily to support others but I'd also love some support on this long journey! Feel free to add me!
  • lorimitchell9081
    Options
    This is how exactly I feel too, but i let it get to me and i get discouraged when i don't see the scale going down or if i notice i still look the same, i may be off on the way i judge my image too. I need help big time with motivation :) I stepped on the scale to find 303 lbs, however I am now 290lbs, I too would like to lose over 100 lbs and can't wait.
  • primpinxoxo
    primpinxoxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 63 pounds to lose and need friends on MFP.
  • Swibbels01
    Swibbels01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my food diary is open, and I occasionally blog. I have a long road ahead of me, but having people I can talk to who are going thru the exact same things as me really helps keep me on track.

Good Luck
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ladies please feel free to add me as well. I'm NOT perfect, but I log the good, bad and ugly. I struggle with binge eating and subsequently need to drop 100-150 lbs. My diary is open to friends also. I eat some fish but no meat... I strive for 80% whole natural foods. xoxo Melissa
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I have 80+ to lose---need support to help me going this time, add me please :)