Whats your favourite excercise/sport?

Options

Replies

• Shann5315
    Shann5315 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    tennis, b-ball, yoga, jogging/walking, hiking, skiing...swimming/treading water/wading in the ocean.

Thats a bit of a mixture :)
  • Markus_7
    Markus_7 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    they say variety is the spice of life...i love variety in sports/activities, foods, friends.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Martial arts, weight lifting, swimming, calisthenics
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    walking outdoors, swimming, aqua-aerobics are my favourite. I didnt think I would enjoy the aqua class as I have no sense of rythmn, but most of the class time isnt dancing in the water, it seems like full in resistance training with music as the background.
    Oh and I do my resistance and cardio.

I promised myself I would try pole dancing when my weight drops enough, and my upper body strength is better.
  • Markus_7
    Options
    j75- you must be a veteran... 'calisthenics'
  • TenaciousKelly
    TenaciousKelly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine would includ Mountain Biking. Snow boarding. Softball. Ohh paint ball was seriously fun... My Son will make me say kickboxing. All kinds just love activities.
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I enjoy kickboxing, elliptical, and walking! I love to walk with friends or listening to music while on a scenic route.
  • Markus_7
    Options
    tklynn- miss mountain biking...bike got rusted out from salty air when i lived by the beach, and haven't replaced yet. do you bike on trails/off road?
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Right now, swimming and walking but I want to try curling a new club just opened near me.
  • Shann5315
    Options
    they say variety is the spice of life...i love variety in sports/activities, foods, friends.

Thats a good way to think of it :)
  • TenaciousKelly
    Options
    I do roads alone. But trails I love with friends. Lol almost fell off a clif alone so now I figure group riding is much better. Lol a lot of fun love it. I'm a bit of a girly girl like most. But my niece and I get in the mud on the bikes at least once a year. Mm I was in FL in July did paddle boarding I enjoyed it as well. Love my Trek poor thing was in a Car accident but my baby is all better now.
  • Shann5315
    Options
    walking outdoors, swimming, aqua-aerobics are my favourite. I didnt think I would enjoy the aqua class as I have no sense of rythmn, but most of the class time isnt dancing in the water, it seems like full in resistance training with music as the background.
    Oh and I do my resistance and cardio.

I promised myself I would try pole dancing when my weight drops enough, and my upper body strength is better.

Good job Tracey, your last name wouldnt happen to be baughn ?

I want to pole dancing too :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    soccer, boxing and watching TV

Once in a while cricket too
  • Markus_7
    Options
    paddleboarding is amazing! tough full body workout...tried it in hawaii a few yrs back. love to do that again and be great at it after i reach my goals/get fit!
    watch out for those cliffs!

35256200.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    Basketball
  • TenaciousKelly
    Options
    I replied but it didn't post. I do ride on the road but truly enjoy the trails more so. You need to get you a New bike your missing out.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I would like to try kayaking this year, once spring comes and the lakes have unfrozen.
  • TenaciousKelly
    Options
    I bike a lot so paddle boarding wasn't bad at all for me to do. Fell 3xs then was good to go. Next thing in FL will be Snuba Diving I'm thinking. Hurrican came in so I didn't get too.
  • Markus_7
    Options
    will have bike by the spring!
    kayaking is fun & awesome workout- abs, core, chest, shoulders, triceps...

35256200.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TenaciousKelly
    Options
    Float trips are a nice time. ! I live in float country so the girls and I usually do a float once a year. As for workouts. Cardo..... They need a Cal counter for the P90x on here too.