To say hello to everyone.

Options
Hi I have been on here for about three months and have not introduced myself. My name is Lori and I wanted to just let every one know that I appreciatte reading the stories of your successes. It helps me out so much with my plan and helps me trouble shoot. Thank you all again. Lori

Replies

• Carakkm
    Carakkm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori

Welcome to the boards.

I have only been here a few days but everyone is so helpful. I am enjoying seeing everything add up (sometimes it adds up too much!) but I can see where I am going wrong, and people here are very helpful.

Look forward to seeing you about the boards.

Cara
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on here for about three months and have not introduced myself. My name is Lori and I wanted to just let every one know that I appreciatte reading the stories of your successes. It helps me out so much with my plan and helps me trouble shoot. Thank you all again. Lori

Hi Lori. Glad you've decided to start talking on the boards! :flowerforyou: You'll find it makes MFP a LOT more fun, as well as downright addicting! :wink: :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: