Slimming World

Options
Hi, does anybody on here follow the slimming world weight loss program?

Replies

• missslinkypants
    Options
    Yes I did and I lost weight the first week and then gained for three weeks after :mad:

I lost weight before through calories counting and it`s the only way for me. If I am told I can eat as much as I like, I stuff myself stupid, I have to be a bit restricted
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have seen lots of people do really, really well on it, but for me I am calories counting
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i did it 2 years ago... i lost almost 2 stone... got sick and put it all back on.... for me, mfp is free and is here to support me all the time... i find it much easier than slimming world to stay on track!!
  • EmilyWillBeSlim
    EmilyWillBeSlim Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Ive been a member of slimming world since March 2012 and on here a while longer.
    I lost 35lb with slimming world for my wedding in November 2012.
    Ive kept it off, with a few extra honeymoon pounds. Im still going to slimming world and plan to continue to go as well as logging my food and exercise here as well. I found that i needed to change my eating habits to clean eating for the weight to come off and thats what slimming world is to me. As you have to make everything from scratch and nothing is processed.
    Good luck
    x