Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Question: Do you wash bananas?

13»

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    As a forklift technician, I work in the warehouse industry. That includes food shipping warehouses. If you have seen some of the things I have seen, you wouldnt want to eat at all. All the food we eat has been contaminated in some sort. With that being said, disinfect everything you touch.
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    As a forklift technician, I work in the warehouse industry. That includes food shipping warehouses. If you have seen some of the things I have seen, you wouldnt want to eat at all. All the food we eat has been contaminated in some sort. With that being said, disinfect everything you touch.
    Yeah, I knew someone who worked in a peanut storage warehouse, and after hearing about the sprays they used, it was years before I could look a peanut in the eye.:noway: Ditto for raisins, and how they are stored prior to processing.:sad:
  • i never thought about the cross contamination! i will be extra careful when i eat bananas from now on >.>
This discussion has been closed.