Hello from Canada

SuniBC
SuniBC Posts: 92
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm newbie also. I decided I needed to make a food journal to prove to my Dr. I am working at losing weight, and found this wonderful site. I spent all day yesterday trying different food journal sites, but either they were too had to use or too expensive. When I discovered this one I was extatic....it's great and best of all it's free.

Looking forward to knowing you all and can't wait to try your suggestions, recipes and friendship.

Happy Losing!
SuniBC

Replies

• SuniBC
    Hi everyone! I'm newbie also. I decided I needed to make a food journal to prove to my Dr. I am working at losing weight, and found this wonderful site. I spent all day yesterday trying different food journal sites, but either they were too had to use or too expensive. When I discovered this one I was extatic....it's great and best of all it's free.

Looking forward to knowing you all and can't wait to try your suggestions, recipes and friendship.

Happy Losing!
    SuniBC
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome SuniBC from Snowy ON!

You'll love this site! Great motivation from others, and a programme that keeps you on track.

Enjoy it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    hi sunibc im in snowy (and when we say snowy we MEAN snowy:noway: ) ontario too,
    this is an awesome site. I hove only been here a week and i am adicted already :)
    good luck in your weight loss goals
    j~
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Hello there neighbor
    I am sunny in Penticton, welcome aboard, you'll love this site.
  • SuniBC
    Hi AJCM, icupfunny2000, & dawn66....

Pleased to meet you all!!!!

5 days and I am so happy with this site, the support and motivation is enormous!
    The tools both here and those posted by members will help me immensely.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

:happy:
This discussion has been closed.