LADIES What is your ideal body type??

Options
124»

Replies

• pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd like to have more hips, more curves, I'm an inverted triangle. But since there's nothing I can really do about that, the same body I have but smaller.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I want a tanner body. Is there such a thing as permanent dye?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I dare you to use henna on your entire body.
  • aperrigaud
    Options
    I want my trainer's body. Round *kitten*, low body fat, lots of muscles with definition and still has a nice rack.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

I dare you to use henna on your entire body.

I wish that were a viable solution, but alas I think I'm stuck being this color. I could fake tan a lot I suppose.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i don't lose my boobs when i'm thin, so i have to have an *kitten* and hips to balance it or i look like brunette barbie and thats not hot. I'm going for a kardashian like look... just in the body :p
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The body I have now. Just more toned, slightly more tanned and a nicer *kitten*.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Shakira would be my ideal, but I'm pretty happy with how I've sculpted mine.

Yes, mine too! I've got an hourglass figure, so I'd like to keep it, just make it smaller and more toned! It's my belly, upper thighs, and arms I need to work on really.
  • SportyChick07
    SportyChick07 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Nice tone legs and arms! :-)
  • jjlibunao
    Options
    I want to look like Jessica biel. Athletic, junk in the trunk, still feminine.

Agree - I like a woman to be curvy, but strong. Also, love the dancers bodies from Dancing with the Stars. If I could have any body, it would be a dancer's body like Julianne Hough.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    My body type now with a little less tummy and a little more a**
    It will happen one day.