Hi

Options
Hi

Im new to this and just wanted to say hello to everyone, I needed something fresh after shifting 2 stone after having my first baby I still have a stone to go and my weight stuck! this is a great site as I can track exactly what im eating and the exercise so the pounds will start dropping off again!

Scotslass

Replies

• simon_t25
    Options
    new it myself still trying to work it out

good luck
  • Carakkm
    Carakkm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I am new to this too and I am finding it great so far. It is one of the easiest and friendliest websites I have found.

It has shocked me how much I actually eat in comparisson to what I thought I was eating. Calories soon add up. but you will get such a sense of acheivement when you don't go over your calories for a day!

Good luck

Cara.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome to each of you to MFP! By now even being new you've probably seen at least some of the great tools offered and friendiness of the gang. Lots of thoughts on what's the best way to go about eating healthy on here but the main thing is logging what you eat and as was shared above really taking a look at what's been going in our mouths before we started.

Here's to a healthier lifestyle for all:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • deco83
    deco83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey,

This site is awesome, it gives the extra kick that you need to carry on with the hard work!!

Good Luck all!!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    It really is a great motivator! and its great to have the support from others in the same position!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss. This site will definitely help keep you on track and show you what you need to do in order to achieve your goals!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • scotslass
    Options
    Thank you everyone your all so welcoming! makes such a difference!
  • deco83
    deco83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Going well so far, 6 pounds gone in a week. Lots of excercise football 4 times a week and gym three times, Should be at my ideal weight in no time!!

Cheers

Declan
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!!

You will love this site, it is exactly what you need to shift those last stubborn lbs!!
    I have been trying to loose the last few pounds of my pregnancy weight for 5 LONG YEARS!!
    But with the help of this site I finally feel it's within my reach as you don't miss a thing, rarely go over targets and there is such a great support network here. Keeps you on track.
    Sound advice from everyone and lots to keep you motivated.
    Make sure you take all your measurements, hips, bust, thighs etc as you'll be watching them come down from now on!!
    Good luck and well done for taking the next step :o)
    Mel xx

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight every year for about 6 years now and would get within 10 pounds of my goal and give up. Now I only have about 2 1/2 pounds to lose and I only joined in January. I love the motivation and how easy the calorie counting is here.
  • scotslass
    Options
    Thank you Mel!! I actually forgot to take measurements ahhhh! :)

I have been stuck at the same weight for a good few months and it was very frustrating so my next weigh in is on Sunday Fingers crossed I'd be happy with a 1lb over the moon with anything plus!!

xxxx
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thank you Mel!! I actually forgot to take measurements ahhhh! :)

I have been stuck at the same weight for a good few months and it was very frustrating so my next weigh in is on Sunday Fingers crossed I'd be happy with a 1lb over the moon with anything plus!!

xxxx

Your welcome!!

Hope you saw some results for your hard work last week?

If not I'm sure you will soon - stick with it :o)

Mel xx