Hi, New Canadian girl

stacy992
stacy992 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm new as of today to this website. I am 13 weeks pregnant but I was overweight before I was pregnant. I am going to take it easy but continue to work out and familiarize myself with this website as well to what foods I should and shoudn't be eating. once I have the baby I am full force into loosing weight and getting back into shape!! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Stacy

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi I'm new as of today to this website. I am 13 weeks pregnant but I was overweight before I was pregnant. I am going to take it easy but continue to work out and familiarize myself with this website as well to what foods I should and shoudn't be eating. once I have the baby I am full force into loosing weight and getting back into shape!! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
    Stacy

Hi Stacy, welcome! :flowerforyou: Congrats on being pregnant! :smile:
    I was just telling someone at work yesturday how I was already 203 when I was only 5 weeks pregnant! :noway: And then I gained another 30! :frown: Course, that was LONG ago, since my "baby" is now 26! :laugh:
    I wish I'd had MFP WAY BACK THEN, instead of having to wait so long to FINALLY lose the weight that I so desperately wanted to lose! MFP REALLY, REALLY, DOES work! :love: Sooo, stick with it, and it'll work for you too. :wink: :smile:
  • stacy992
    stacy992 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks very much. I am going to keep with it, then kick some .... after the baby is born. I think having my husband go to Afgh. did not help my cause way too much stress!! congratulations on your weight loss!!:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Thanks very much. I am going to keep with it, then kick some .... after the baby is born. I think having my husband go to Afgh. did not help my cause way too much stress!! congratulations on your weight loss!!:smile:

Thanks for the congrats. I'd actually though lost 45 at one time, but, in the last year and a half, I've been gaining and losing a few pounds here and there. I'm hoping that I'll lose a few more, but, if not, I'm pretty happy right where I'm at!
    I plan on sticking with MFP forever, so that I don't let things get totally out of control and go back to where I was BEFORE MFP!
    Good luck with your upcoming motherhood! There's no harder job! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.