Hi, New Canadian girl

Options
Hi I'm new as of today to this website. I am 13 weeks pregnant but I was overweight before I became pregnant. I am going to take it easy but continue to work out and familiarize myself with this website as well to what foods I should and shoudn't be eating. once I have the baby I am full force into loosing weight and getting back into shape!! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Stacy

Replies

• angelface12004
    Options
    hey and welcome, you will find this site great, and happy pregnancy :happy:
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    Hi stacy992! Welcome to My Fitness Pal (MFP). What a wonderful time of life for you with your pregnancy, congratulations! Hope to see you around the 'boards'.

John
  • stacy992
    stacy992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Congratualations on your weight loss to date. That's incredable..
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy- fellow Canadian here. I'm in NB. Congrats on the pregnancy. :) I think you're going to enjoy it here at MFP. It's a great tool and a great community of people.
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi, Stacy; another Canuck here from the other coast. Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your pregnancy! :flowerforyou:
  • stacy992
    stacy992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am looking forward to the baby as well lossing this weight!! Too much stress does not help..congratulations on the weight loss, I am very excited to see profiles that show the weight loss, it's a great uplifter for me.