Options
    Breastmilk. Gimme all teh breastmilk.
    your own or someone elses?
    I'm not picky.

it's mine she's after
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    1 box of kraft mac n cheese + 1 family size box of velveeta shells n cheese + shredded mild cheddar + shredded jack cheese
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Butter. But I read that if you cut too much fat out of your diet, you will crave fats...mine just happened to be butter.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Before going gluten free, I almost always craved bread. Toasted, untoasted, with butter, without butter, however I can ingest it most quickly. My favorite was my grandma's Milk 'N Bread...butter 2 slices of bread and cut into cubes. Put the cubes in a bowl and partially cover with milk. Microwave until warm and eat with a spoon. I know it sounds gross to most, but that's ultimate comfort food for me.

Crap...now I want bread...

:grumble:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Mr. Noodles, beef flavored. I crave those like anything. I haven't eaten a pack in YEARS ... 8-9 years I'd guess. The sodium is insane, but they tasted SO good!!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Double salted licorice...I haven't had it in ages and now I'll have to run to the candy store and grab some. Luckily they sell in bulk so I can get just a few and avoid (hopefully) the imported chocolate section!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Radishes and the smell of dirt. lol Yep, it's weird and I do take vitamins. :)

I hate the smell of dirt! :sick:
    I also crave the smell of wet cement. :noway:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Radishes and the smell of dirt. lol Yep, it's weird and I do take vitamins. :)

I hate the smell of dirt! :sick:
    I also crave the smell of wet cement. :noway:

Do you have like... nose pica?
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Marshmallow Fluff... Get a spoon and get in there :smile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pasta.
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I tried a super high protein/super low carb diet and I had uncontrollable cravings for CANDY CORN and MARSHMALLOWS (sugar in its purest form). I think it was by body's way of saying I needed a little carbs (aka SUGAR)!! When I went off that diet and started eating more carbs again, those uncontrollable cravings went away. Go figure.
  • AutumnDean
    Options
    I'm on a low-carb diet, but instead of craving pastas/bread/etc, I crave fruit.