anti-psychotics and weightless

Options
Hi everyone

I have just committed to loosing 2 stone, I have been in limbo for a few year as my brother died and the weight piled on. I have done everything and this is my last serious attempt, the problem is I have a severe anxiety disorder and I have recently prescribe antipsychotics to which are infamous for making you pile on weight. I refused them at first but my CPN (community psychiatric nurse) assure me 50 mg was a low dose and if I wasn't eating and exercising then they could not be blamed. I do not know what to do I know I was overweight but carried it of as Of not to look too obese weighing 71 kg at 5 ft3. However from I
Started them I swear that I look heavier and feel heavier and I do not know if it is my imagine nation. I have been seriously diet for 2 weeks coming in most under 1000 cals a day. I am not sure if the drugs are effecting it as I have not lost any weight, I know it is early day but now I am confused as to if I am on the right diet plan or its the drugs? I don't want all Ethernet effort to be in vain.

Are there any experts out there can help me

Thanks

Replies